Is there a market for this product?
Absolutely! Bathroom and Kitchen Remodeling is a 340 Billion Dollar Industry!
The market is continually expanding as more and more homeowners, apartments, commercial properties, and institutions: hotels, hospitals, nursing homes, schools Military bases, boat interiors, RVs and more, discover the merits of refinishing and the tremendous savings when compared to replacement.
Whether it be a solid color or our new stone finish, Perma-Glaze saves customers $1000s of dollars!
Perma-Glaze® sanitary and stain-resistant coatings are ideal for:
• Operating Rooms • Clinics • Scrub Rooms • Dental Facilities • Corridors • Nurseries • Ward Rooms • Recovery Rooms • Laboratories • Intensive Care Wards • Food Service Areas • Veterinarian Facilities
Perma-Glaze® tough coatings are ideal for:
• Gymnasiums • Auditoriums • Locker Rooms • Lunchrooms • Bathrooms • Shower Areas • Factories • Corridors • Food Service Areas • Classrooms • Laboratories • Lobbies • High Traffic Floors • Offices • Machinery • Equipment
Easy-to-clean, stain-resistant Perma-Glaze® coatings provide sanitary, long-lasting beauty for:
• Restaurants • Meat Lockers • Bakeries • Catering Equipment • Cafeterias • Breweries • Supermarkets • Ship Galleys • Food-Processing Plants • Food-Handling Equipment
Perma-Glaze® finishes maintain their gloss, color, and beauty in high-traffic areas – boosting customers’ image and keeping long-range maintenance costs low for:
• Offices • Animal Hospitals • Stores • Hotels and Motels • Churches • Laundries • Dry Cleaners • Restaurants • Beauty Salons • Gas Stations • Printing Plants • Military Posts
• Photo Labs • Airports • Terminals • Amusement Parks • Theaters
The long-lasting, freshly painted appearance of chip-resistant Perma-Glaze® coatings is a distinct benefit for:
• Trucks and Vans • Buses • Aircraft • Locomotives • Boats and Barges • Freight Cars • Hoppers • Tank Cars
Wide Variety of Surfaces
and Miscellaneous Items
Perma-Glaze® beautiful, low-maintenance finishes have been used successfully on:
• Trash Bins • Fiberglass • Water Slides • Tables • Pre-Finished Wood • Furniture
• Wood Cabinets • Aluminum Windows • Formica Counters • Toys • Appliances • Patio Furniture • Play Gyms • Outbuildings • Siding • Ceilings • Floors • Fascias • Interior Panels • Curtain Walls • Bathroom Stalls • Gable Ends • Soffits • Doors
• Metal Awnings • Cabinets • Plywood • Particle Board • Hardboard • Wood Sidings
• Rigid Vinyl Plastics • Plastic Laminates • Synthetic Fiberboard Siding • Decorative Paper Overlays • Shakes (Cedar, Cement, Asbestos) • Wrought Iron Railings And the list goes on…
Remember, every Remodeling Job is an additional potential profit center!
Put yourself in the place of someone debating whether to replace or refinish bathroom or kitchen fixtures or countertops, acrylic vanities, cultured marble, Corian counters, shower/bath surrounds and more:
- Replacing countertops with granite or marble is usually cost prohibitive
- Replacement fixtures are almost invariably of lesser quality than the original
- Replacing a fixture (for example, a bathtub) can take several days or even weeks during which time the occupants are unable to use the facility. Perma-Glaze® refinis
hing is completed in a matter of hours, with an additional curing time of 24-48 hours
- Replacement (i.e. bathtubs) requires many tedious and destructive chores:
- breaking and removing ceramic wall tile that surrounds the tub
- gouging out drywall and cutting through 2X4 studding
- chiseling, breaking and disposing of floor tile……all before the tub can be removed prior to replacement.
- This is dangerous (cast iron tubs weigh up to 300 pounds), messy, noisy and expensive work, usually requiring the services of a carpenter, plumber and tile setter. Perma-Glaze® refinish
ing requires only the services of one skilled technician.
- Removal and replacement are expensive! The cost of Perma-Glaze® refinishing is a fraction of the cost (about 15 to 30 percent)